Monday, April 17, 2006

New Home, New Job, New......

It's been quite a nightmarish month in March.

First, I have to settle the reno of the new house which didn't go as well as planned.

By the time I gave up my apt and moved out, my new place was still not ready, ARRGGGHHH!!!

Imagine moving into an unfinished house full of debris, dust, sweaty workers.....where do I stand??? Thinking back, it's really a wonder I didn't go bonkers. My hormones must be hibernating then!

Anyway, it's all cool now!


Coming to the topic of my new job - I still have no idea where I stand. What a surprise!
Honestly, it's a real DRAMATIC CHANGE and I really mean it. After more than 5 years working with something as deep as your skin with all the fancy creams, colours and scents, now I have to get myself used to all the "Sir" here and there, WOW!

The structure here is really "fun" and all the folks here seems to thrive on all kinds of meetings. They just luv talking and talkng and talking. I just don't understand how things really get done here. Half the time, I don't even know what I am expected to do? Sigh...... (Now, you know why I have the time to write this blog).

Well, well, let's see if things will get better......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home