Won't Fly Jetstar Asia Ever Again!
Jetstar Asia is real Bad! I won't ever want to fly with them again.Can you imagine having your flight reschdeule 3 times???
While they are always busy promoting special fares to variuos destinations, you can never expect to get these fares on the dates you want. Well, granted they need to make money, and the special fares only apply on off-peak period like Mon to Thur, I have no argument there.
In any case, I made my booking way way in advance for the Chinese New Year, knowing full well this will be peak season. The initial flight time was good - early morning at abt 9am. Ummm... I should have a good half-day to enjoy Phuket.
Just two weeks before my departure, Jetstarasia called to inform of a change in schedule to 4pm! My gosh - 4pm! There goes my half-day plan. No reason was given. Ok lah, they big company (though budget but still big) - we small fry pay small peanut (er, not peanut but sunflower seed), cannot demand too much lah! Have to change plan a bit lor!
Busy, busy packing and getting real excited on the eve of departure.... Rrrrringg... another phone call from our good friend in Jetstarasia - sorry, flight retimed to 6pm! What???? R u kidding? No kidding.... serious one. Retimed again. Reason - operational issues!
What rubbish operational issues - now I can't even make it for dinner. Instead of reunion dinner in Phuket, I have to settle for reunion supper! What the %#@***!!
I can't stand this budget airline! Especially JetStarAsia!!
What budget airline, more like BLOODY airline!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home