A NEW BEGINNING.....
It's already 10 days into the new year and I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND MYSELF A NEW JOB, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's such a pain to drag myself out of bed each morning and bring myself to work.
What rotten shit!
Yes, I still get my pay for doing the shitty work of cleaning up someone's else pile of shit. But that's also where the problem lies. Everyday, I get this uneasy feeling that I will be chop because I am overpaid to clean shit! Feel like a "Durai" now.
Moreover, someone who's busy building empire here just isn't too keen to have me around. I am such a "threat" cos there's the fear that I might take over the empire one day. (As if I would bother with such a shitty empire.!)
Where else would you find idiot who would come up to you and ask when you intend to leave and request that you keep them posted??? To rub salt to the wound, they even give you a card that said "thank you for sticking around". Yah, yah, give me a glue please!
Will the ONE up there hear me???? I NEED A NEW JOB! And not just a new job but a well-paying one. (No harm asking since I am already on it, right?)
AMEN!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home