Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Children



"Love is a roller coaster. Motherhood is a whole amusement park." - Cathy Guisewite

How apt!

If having one kid gives you the experience of one amusement park, I must be in Disneyland since I have three!

My kids never fail to amuse me. My very first born always amazes me with her artistic talent and I always wonder where that gene comes from. I sure hope she will take her talent to great heights. For the time, I will be happy to see it takes form in our new flat. Miss Picasso has agreed to create her first masterpiece for the new flat. Ummm.... if it's good enough, I may fetch a much higher resale value later should we decide to sell. Not bad, not bad.....

Then there is my very entertaining Jim Carrey of the family. He's such a wonder in the art of imitation that he will put some of those TCS artiste to shame. (Am I bragging or what???) But that's the real truth.... at least in my eyes!

Now, what can I say about the little precocious one. She sure is one great amusement park.

While watching this old lady screeching and dancing on TV with wayang makeup, she cooly commented to her doting grandmama "Yeee! She's so scary. Please don't be like her."

Not too happy with her comment, her very entertaining grandmama decided to get up and boggie just to prove that she's definitely better than the other old grandmama. Sadly, her precious one was not amused and told her "Enough! You are too noisy! Please sit down!".

How's that from a five years old???

Yes, life with children can be difficult , especially when you're on your own. Yet very soon, sooner than you think, you'll be asking Where has the time gone? And it will be just you. No more amusement park. All quiet, very quiet.............

Treasure them every moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home