Friday, November 25, 2005

My son exasperates me!


For the life of me, I simply can't understand why that dumb son of mine can't even cross the threshold of 240! URGH.....!!!

His idiotic results caused me many sleepless nights and heart-banging coughs!!!

Cos of his outrageous damning results, I can't even recover from my simple flu!

HE SHALL BE BANNED FROM TV FOREVER...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He shall be banished to mopping the floor everyday for the rest of his life without repreive!

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Adultnudes said...

Yes, Mishi, your "evil" gu jie can't wait to see Stefan suffer from "TV Withdrawal".

Anyway, there's more punishment awaiting......

The next one up shall be .........
SHAVE BOTAK!

He! He! He! I am sure the equally "evil" daddy of yours will agree with me - this shall bring some soothing relief to my "coughing" heart! HA! HA! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home